Author Topic: Mt. Denali Group Flight USING FSX- STEAM  (Read 1730 times)

Bob Higgins EAS4751

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Mt. Denali Group Flight USING FSX- STEAM
« on: June 26, 2016, 08:10:02 PM »
I am a new member of EasternHops "Bob Higgins EAS4751" and would like to invite you to join me on a tour of Mt Denali  (AKA Mt McKinley) flying KingAir350's  on     Monday JULY 11th 2016 take off time  7:00 est/2400zulu.

I will be on EasternHops TeamSpeak "ts3.easternhops.com" and FSX-STEAM around 6pm EST to answer any questions.

This will be a Steam EasternHops multiplayer event although pilots that just have boxed fsx can still do the event on our fsx boxed server

Flight will begin at 7pm EST, should last 1.5 to 2 hrs.

Here is my OneDrive link to all related flightplan, scenery,  README,  etc.  files,     https://1drv.ms/f/s!AkEjxsTqEEBSqQx4UMFcGNuBjABH

Please browse all of the files, especially the README file before attempting the flight.

While this is a single takeoff and landing event, we will be flying over some scenery I added that we may use on a future flight (ice landings in very tight spaces on the mountain at BaseCamp and Medical evac extraction point).

PS:   Here is an interesting story =====>

Christopher Johnson "Chris" McCandless was an American hiker and itinerant traveler. After graduating from college in 1990, McCandless traveled the United States, eventually hitchhiking to Alaska in April, 1992. There he set out along an old mining road known as the Stampede trail with minimal supplies hoping to live simply off the land. Almost four months later......   see my README file to learn the rest of the story...

« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 03:03:08 PM by Pizza EAS-42oo »

Pizza EAS-42oo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Mt. Denali Group Flight USING DAFSIM
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 09:13:12 PM »
Sounds good I am in

you must be logged in to our Forums to get full access. Need help use the "NEED HELP? LETS CHAT" support on easternhops.com